Another stupid 'my corner of the web' blog. I plan on this being my outlet for frustration long after my friends have died of boredom listening to me rail for/against "The Man". Then, instead of complaining, I'll just point my friends here!

11.27.2005

Eek. I have a parking ticket

Cayman Net News: Late night police raid for $20 ticket


Now I'm genuinely afraid of what will happen if I ignore my City of Chicago parking ticket. 4 armed policed officers wearing bullet proof vests banging on her walls at 11 pm?

I assume the death squad will be along for me shortly.

I'm going to go pay my ticket now.

P.S. Is it just me, or does blogger produce some really screwed-up HTML? I feel much more comfortable working in "Edit Html" than "Compose". Maybe it's because I'm crazy, that's often the problem. Ho-hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home