Another stupid 'my corner of the web' blog. I plan on this being my outlet for frustration long after my friends have died of boredom listening to me rail for/against "The Man". Then, instead of complaining, I'll just point my friends here!

11.27.2005

Fuck this Noise

Misery is for wimps. This night, we go out on the town.

Edit: Outch, Outch. That's my poor, aching head. Mystic Celt->Luxbar->Dublin's Pub.

Drunk people make stupid decisions. Then they end up drunker. That's also how we^H^H ahem, my friends, make dates with people who's names they won't remember in the morning.

I guess thats what has happened to the youth of today. We're a total mess. The cool aura of sophstication? That's an act. So is everything else.

Then again, I highly, highly doubt that anyone will ever find anything on the inside. I'd bet 100 pesos that anyone out there who truly believes that they are 'real' is either evil or full of shit.

The rest of us? We're the floatsam on a jello ocean of emotional ripples and cultural currents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home