Another stupid 'my corner of the web' blog. I plan on this being my outlet for frustration long after my friends have died of boredom listening to me rail for/against "The Man". Then, instead of complaining, I'll just point my friends here!

11.27.2005

You know, I just don't get it.

Why women do the things that they do.

But I got a kick out of this heartwarming study.

And I quote:
Levels of the NGF protein in the 39 people (out of 58) still in the same new relationship after a year had reduced to base-line levels. Report co-author Piergluigi Politi said the study suggests that "acute love" fades over time. Looking for deeper feelings beyond the first flush of love was outside the scope of the research


Doesn't that just make you feel all warm and mushy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home