Another stupid 'my corner of the web' blog. I plan on this being my outlet for frustration long after my friends have died of boredom listening to me rail for/against "The Man". Then, instead of complaining, I'll just point my friends here!

12.13.2005

And that, ladies and gents, is how it starts. The Redhead Piano bar is generally a great place to hang out, even on a Monday. Absolute craziness; we tried Wrightwood Tap, The Beaumont, Mystic Celt, Blue Bayou, Katacomb, Hunt Club, and every single place was DEAD!

But the Redhead? Absolute Madness. We walk in the door, and there's a catfight at the bar. Sweet-sugary liquor shot goodness. This place is definitely going on my list of 'happening Monday-night spots'.

3 Comments:

Anonymous hippofussokrit said...

Hmm, I am quite impressed! Snagging a hottie waitress' phone number at the Red Head is a feat unlike any other.
They get hit on all night and all morning by the out of towners who frequent this bar...but then again...they are grey-haired, fat, and over 40.. hee hee

1:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

greatest bar in the midwest. THe redhead bartenders are kick ass too.

1:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

d

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home