Another stupid 'my corner of the web' blog. I plan on this being my outlet for frustration long after my friends have died of boredom listening to me rail for/against "The Man". Then, instead of complaining, I'll just point my friends here!

12.09.2005

Everyone's Dancing!


12-10-05_0019.jpg
Originally uploaded by dollar_nutsncents.
Everyone's Dancing!

Here, everyone is on the floor. Mighty fun, small dance floor, lots of people, strong drinks.

As all good nights should go, this is how adults have fun! Met a beautiful, tall Turkish girl. Gave her my phone number, we'll see if she calls. Name has been reserved to protect the innocent.

I really, really need to get a better camera phone. My current one is utter crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home